- Multi-color 2048 combinations of red & green
- Outdoor rated brightness, >3000 nits(cd/sq m)
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet – TCPIP
- Built-in web server – web-based:
- sign configuration
- threshold and data and logic configuration
- layouts and message management
- Ad-hoc message sending
- Real-time clock (RTC), NTP enabled
- Windows audio file support via external speakers
- Common language for messaging – easy programming
- Multiple dynamic message zones and layouts with play list support
- Dynamic entry and exit effects
- Database/Program connections for data
- Access, SQL Server, more…
- Excel Spreadsheets
- API: Windows DLL – VB, C#, C++
- PLC connections for data
- Modbus TCP
- Ethernet/IP™ – NOW AVAILABLE!
- ProfiNet – coming soon
- Please look at our LCD player for near viewing, indoor applications.
- For our LED display desktop emulator please look at our IPdesk product.
- See why we’re different. Why our products are better.
- Indoor LED displays are also available. Use them to convey information and data in normal ambient lit environments. View Indoor LED display info.
- Technical Info: Technical Support Documents.