Model numbers refer to the number of dots or pixels. These are expressed as H x W or Rows x Columns. All indoor signs come in full color (RGB: 65,535 shades of Red/Green/Blue). Compact models are Seven-color (RGB7: Red/Green/Blue).
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: 8mm signs also available as:
- Double Sided Signs – Add: “DS” to end of part number
- Single Sided with Stainless Steel Cases (NEMA-4X) – ADD “SS” to end of part number
- 8mm dot-to-dot pitch
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet – TCPIP
- Built-in web server – web-based:
- sign configuration
- threshold, data, and logic configuration
- layouts and message management
- Ad-hoc message sending
- Real-time clock (RTC), NTP enabled
- NTP – Network Time Protocol
- Windows audio file support via external speakers
- Common language for messaging – easy programming
- Multiple dynamic message zones and layouts with play list support
- Dynamic entry and exit effects
- Database/Program connections for data
- Access, SQL Server, more…
- Excel Spreadsheets
- API: Windows DLL – VB, C#, C++
- PLC connections for data
- Modbus TCP
- Ethernet/IP™ – AVAILABLE NOW!
- ProfiNet – coming soon
Using NO SERVER is better!!!
The IPLED-64×96-RGB shown above is 64×96 pixels and one of our most popular displays.
Look at the display picture above. See the formatting, see the color differences. This is handled automatically on the display. Set it once and forget it. You can put as many as 12 lines of a 5 pixel high font or as few as 2 of a 32 high font or any combination in between on that display. You can have text and graphics intermixed as shown. Or just text or just graphics, it’s your choice. You can even change between the different styles dynamically. It’s only limited by your imagination.
Greyscale LED Signs are: RG (5-bits Red and 6-bits Green) and full color RGB (5-bits Red and 6-bits Green and 5-bits Blue).
- See why we’re a better, cheaper, more flexible solution than our competition.
- Please look at our LCD player for near viewing applications.
- For our LED display desktop emulator please look at our IPdesk product.
- Outdoor LED displays are available now! Use them to convey information and data in hostile/rugged environments. See the Outdoor LED Display info.
- Technical Info: Technical Support Documents.